Monday 26 January 2015

Maggie's 100wc

What was that I could feel? I slowly emerged from the tent, I was transforming into a monster! Suddenly, slowly, fiercely, I was turning into a tiger!I really wanted to tell someone. I could hear a faint voice calling. Was it me or could I see another tiger? Aaargh my father had died because of a tiger! Oh wait, I was a tiger. "Hi," I called "G,day," the voice grumbled. "Show yourself again," "ok" As he stepped out I gasped, he was beautiful. "Will you marry me?" "Yes!" I shouted. We kissed and transformed into humans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    A romantic tiger story. How imaginative! I love how you use some powerful vocabulary such as 'emerged' and 'grumbled'. I can see too that you have tried to use three ly words to begin a sentence - 'slowly, suddenly, fiercely...'
    Really well done.
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete