Monday 26 January 2015

Isabella's 100wc

In the woods I walked down silently to a tree. I stood on a twig, snap!! It broke...Suddenly the woods turned dark, I could barely see a thing. Frightened, scared, shocked, a light shot diagonally, and as I looked towards the light there was a person holding a pin. As he walked forwards, POW, it shot into me. What was that I could feel? Scared, frightened, terrified,I felt I grew some hair. No, not just hair, a horn and a tail. I felt as worried as a bug as I turned fully into a monster, I couldn't turn back!!

1 comment:

  1. Isabella I can see where you have worked hard to begin sentences with ed words such as 'frightened, scared, shocked' and also I spot a simile in there too. Well done. I thought it was very clever how you described turning into a monster....'not just hair, a horn and a tail...'
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete