Monday 26 January 2015

Christopher's 100wc

In the mouth of the cave a small slug slipped down into the pool. An oyster dropped off the roof of the cave. It couldn't get any better. Soon I would have to slip past the endless perils that awaited me. Scared, terrified, alone, I stepped in to face the bear. Suddenly I felt a rope tighten around my neck. Someone laughed behind me. It was too late, he'd already got here... I hoped Bale or Asterif made it out of the ice mountain and would be able to help me. But they didn't. I felt a hand try to free me. I knew it would be Asterif. After he freed me I said "Where's Bale?" "Dead," said Asterif sadly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Chris, what a powerful story in such a few words! I love how you 'show' the story through your descriptive language. Great ending and well done for beginning your sentence with 3ed words - this works really well here.
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete